With a team of Biomedical and Clinical Engineers who have accumulated 205 years of experience, Medical Technologies offers a wealth of knowledge and service excellence to our clients.
We provide biomedical asset support services for private hospitals, specialist clinics, day surgeries, GP practices and overflow assistance for public hospitals.
Our services include:
- Call out attendance for equipment failures.
- Bench repairs and testing
- Specialist high acuity equipment repairs
- Annual maintenance of medical and scientific equipment to manufacturers specifications
- Electrical safety testing of equipment to Australian Standards AS/NZS 3551 - 2012
- Hospital and medical clinic patient area electrical testing and certification to Australian Standards AS/NZS 3002 - 2011; AS/NZS 3760 - 2010
- Equipment compliance checks prior to accreditation audits
- Whole of hospital biomedical equipment maintenance and management plans
- Biomedical fleet asset management.
Medical Technologies utilises our AssetCare™ asset management system to record and track equipment service histories and provide timely comprehensive reports.
The live-on-line system enables our field engineers to access equipment histories and upload service reports in real time.